Bracelet is a beautiful piece of jewellery, which adds grace to your beautiful hands. If you like the bracelet, then there is good news for you. You can make your own bracelet at home. It's easy, fun and you can make a bracelet of your choice.
Here are some simple steps to make a bracelet:
1. The first thing to do determine the number of links you want to have. It will depend on the thickness of your wrist. Although the number of links can be changed easily by adding or removing some, bracelets look neater if you decide well in advance the number of links. You can also use paracord bracelet jig to make your own bracelets.
2. The next thing to do is to choose the charm. This is where you get to make a bracelet that will have a part of you as you can decide what you want to put in it.
3. It is better to use good quality stainless steel because it lasts longer, too resistant to rust.
4. If you love beads, you can add a lot of different coloured beads in your bracelet. It will add a lot of texture and volume to the bracelet.
5. Next, you'll need tips beads and buckles to close the ends of the bracelet. This must be done carefully and neatly.
6. After all the basic raw material is ready, you can start knotting your bracelet. You can add beads and charms in a serial sequence or just random. After this, attach the bracelet buckle and you're ready.
7. This is a very basic version for beginners. More complex requires more effort, time and also more raw materials.